Job Posting: LD Shoppe – All Positions!
Full Time & Part Time: Assisitant Manager, Office Manager, Sales Associates
LD Shoppe is growing again! We are busier than ever with a brand new storefront in Trainyards coming in late 2018. We are seeking enthusiastic and hardworking people to help keep our wheels turning at top speed.
About the Job
Officially, you’ll be a sales associate at LD Shoppe. That said, we’re looking for motivated individuals who can wear many hats and take on any tasks that come their way. We’re looking for people to assist the manager and ensure operational tasks and procedures are successful as well as opening and closing routines are completed, all while keeping the customer the centre of everything we do.
We’re looking to hear from you if you:
- Are a reliable, motivated self-starter (taking initiative is huge in this role!)
- Are passionate about home decor and have great style
- Are comfortable working in a fun, team atmosphere
- Can communicate effectively and clearly (chat it up!)
- Have a great attitude and eagerness to learn and grow within the company
- Understand interior design basics, and love to be creative
- Are detail oriented and can keep things organized!
- Bilingual (French & English) prefered but not required
- General knowledge of computers and mobile devices.
- Experience with decorating and design is helpful!
- 2 years Retail or customer service experience is a plus!
About the 9-5
You will be working in our new location in Trainyards, centrally located in Ottawa. You should expect busy work days that are never quite the same. This position is a supporting role with lots of opportunity for growth within the company for. Every day is different (which we think is awesome!), but your main duties will include:
- Customers Service. We love making everyone that walks in feel welcome!
- Being uber helpful, kind and informative to clients
- E-commerce site maintenance including product uploads and quality control
- Bring your muscles as you may need to move boxes and furniture from time to time
- Help and contribute to social media content
- Store maintenance (organizing samples, merchandising, pricing & warehouse, etc.)
- Thrive in a team environment as well as show leadership capabilities
Assistant Manager will have additional duties including leading a positive team environment, assisting with shipping and ordering logistics and generally assisting our manager.
These roles demand a person who can wear many hats and take initiative to get things done wherever needed. Our company is multi-faceted, taking our team in many different directions every day, so you’ll need to be a ‘yes’ person who can roll with the punches and embrace challenges. Above all, you have to be a team player. We leave egos at the door here and get stuff done as a team. We’re happy to teach you if you’re ready to learn and grow!
Hours: Open availability
Wage/Salary: Based on experience.
Location: 100 Trainyards Dr, Ottawa, ON K1G 3S2
Send resume, cover letter and a link to a social media account to email@example.com